MyZilla 1.2 launched!
After several months of receiving community feedback, a new release of MyZilla is finally available. Thanks everyone for their input - we hope this release fixes many of the problems reported.
Here’s a short list of what’s new in MyZilla 1.2:
- Http basic authentication implemented.
- Access bugzilla server configured on different port that the standar one.
- For unknown file types, open with window is shown (for attachment and export files).
- Attachment icon column added to the query results grid.
- Attachment list accesible from the bug preview pane.
- Menu option for checking new MyZilla version.
- Enhanced search for bugs(search criteria using any of the bugzilla fields).
- MailTo functinality for the asignee and reporter fields.
Some of the bug fixes in 1.2
- CC and assignedTo list were not accesible in certain bugzilla configurations.
- Character encoding was not properly handled. National specific characters were not properly send to the bugzilla server.
- Some fields were not retrived and displayed in search grid.
- Exporting failed when due to width of the page.
- Date format fields not always correct handled.
- many more